The school building in Lipová Street, together with its halls of residence, forms one of the most significant complexes of school building and halls of residence in the European context of the first half of the 20th century.
The buildings for the Vesna association, which represents the first Czech girls' secondary schools in Moravia, were designed by two significant architects in 1929–1930 - Bohuslav Fuchs and Josef Polášek. The Secondary Medical School itself was established in the school year 1951–1952.
It has been educating medical personnel for our healthcare system for more than 60 years. Together with the Secondary and the Higher Vocational Medical School in Merhautova Street, it represents the school that is a solid guarantee of further growth in the given professions, having a lasting impact on the challenges and opportunities we all face in a complex and rapidly changing world.
Secondary Medical School and Higher Vocational
Medical School Brno, Merhautova, State budget institution
613 00 Brno
Phone: +420 545 576 263
602 00 Brno
Phone: +420 543 247 951